I've been playing soccer for 8 years and if your my friend you will know that i love soccer very very much. I have counted that i have bought a total of 8 soccer boots in 8 years. From New Balance to Umbro, and Adidas to Nike but my favourite is still ADIDAS!! Adidas have the best soccer boots and if your planning to buy a soccer boots let me recommend you some good boots.
For Power, you need to get Adi Pure, Adidas Predator worn by Steven Gerrard, or Nike Total 90 Laser
For Speed, you will need Mercurial Vapour IV, +F50 Tunit, and Puma V1.06 , Nike Tiempo Ronaldinho
If your a free kick taker, you will need boots which can give extra swerve or curl when you kick it,
- I recommend Adidas Powerswerve, Adidas Absolado, Mercurial Vapour Talaria IV
This is how you choose the type of soccer boots:
- If your not fast but you can have a powerful kick you can choose POWER boots like the ones i recommended above, though POWER boots are heavy but they give a powerful striking force to the ball. The front of the boots are customize to give a solid hit to the ball
- If your a pacy player or fast, you can buy SPEED boots like the ones i recommended above, these boots above gives you full control of the ball, and helps you when you dribble, these boots doesnt give a powerful kick but u can dribble alot with these boots.
-IF your a soccer player who likes taking free kicks, set pieces, long ball, and assisting. You may like to buy Adidas Powerswerve, the boots give an extra curve or curl to the ball
Goalkeepers- Power boots or Speed boots
Centre Backs - Power boots
Right, Left Backs, Wingers- Speed boots, Free kick taking boots
Strikers, Centre Midfielders- Free kick taking boots, Power boots
My Soccer Boots from 9yrs old - 17yrs old
New Balance SC602
Bought them when i was 9 yrs old for SRI KL primary school soccer team selection, my first ever soccer boots, my aunt and my parents bought them for me as a birthday present. I can consider these boots as POWER boots because the front and the studs of their boots are made for firm griip and power. During that time my position was Right Back/ Defender.
Umbro Speciali IT
Bought them when i was 11, this shoe brings back alot of memories, scored alot of goals with this boot. This can be considered another POWER boots, was playing for SRI KL primary school that time as Right Back/ Defender. This boots were hard to adapt for no reason LOL...
Adidas Predator Mania Lunar
My first ever Adidas Predator boots, bought them from Australia when i was 13 for Rm 300, this boots were worn by Man Utd legend and England Hero David Beckham. This boot helped me to bend it like beckham LOL. Seriously this boot can be considered the best boot for curving a soccer ball. I learned how to take a free kick from my school soccer teacher En. Zaidi, full credit to him. Probable the 2nd best soccer boots i have ever worn.
Well hope this Free Kick tip will help you guys taking a free kick:
1) Look at the positioning of the wall and the goalkeeper, its good to kick it up the wall and let it come down smoothly
2)Take a few steps back and look at the corner of the post
3) To take a free kick you must scoop it up, put in some curve, and some power
4)Hit the bottom corner of the ball
To be Continued ( 14YRS -17YRS OLD) Soccer boots